We’re working on some great courses that will be available very soon!
Four Pillars of Mindful Living (Launching February 2018)
Discover four key areas of mindful living. In this course, we will cover:
- being mindful with our diets and consumable items
- how to let go to achieve peace and healing
- using awareness and self-reflection as a vehicle for continual conscious expansion
- continued learning as we grow spiritually and consciously
Meditation and Mantras (Launching February 2018)
Discover the incredible power of vibration and it’s healing abilities through an introduction to meditation and mantra. In this course, we will cover:
- an introduction to meditation and mantras and how to incorporate them into daily living
- the various types and styles of meditations and mantras, and how to intuitively know what style to use
- some of the most common mantras used, including the gayatri mantra, the bija (seed) mantra AUM, and bija mantras for each of the chakras
- a 21-day challenge, and an option for one-on-one coaching through the program
Chakra Balance (Launching March 2018)
An in-depth exploration of each of the seven main chakras of the physical body.
In this course, we will cover the following aspects of each of the seven chakras:
- chakra-specific mantras
- chakra-specific meditation approaches
- chakra-specific mudras
- a yoga sequence to unlock each chakra
- an affirmation to energize and empower each chakra
- spiritual exercises to cleanse and rejuvenate each chakra
Crash Course in Plant-Based Cooking (Launching July 2018)
The ultimate plant-based cooking course.
Includes 20+ recipes, live videos, meal idea resources, sample menus, and meal planning skill development over an 8-week course that includes one-on-one live sessions to make sure you’re getting the hang of all your new skills in the kitchen.
In this course, we will cover:
- breakfast, lunch, and dinner options
- soups, snacks, and easy on-the-go recipes
- incredible salads
- guilt-free and healthy desserts
- how to use leftovers in healthy and delicious ways
- how to develop a strong intuition in the kitchen